I think it's best to read them in the order I put it here, as they present the road I took over the last 5 years.
1. Rails is not MVC
2. Frontend is a separate application
3. From backend to frontend, a mental transition
4. Is CoffeeScript better than Ruby?
6. Frontend first
8. Angular or Ember? Congratulations, you've already won
9. Single Page Applications - fight
10. Turn a Rails controller into a Single Page Application
If you enjoyed reading the blog posts, you may consider following me on Twitter.